Hartzell’s Heat & Air – Heater Maintenance – Heating System Tune-up
- RISK FREE 6 MONTH LABOR GUARANTEE. It’s simple. A complete 6 month labor guarantee. Spelled out that simply means if you have a breakdown (I doubt that you will) within six months from the date of your tune-up you will not be charged a single penny for labor. This leaves all the risk for me and absolutely none for you. You can’t beat a deal like this.
- With a Preventative Maintenance Agreement, you will receive priority service when scheduling a call during normal business hours.
- We will provide you with guaranteed 24-hour emergency service at absolutely no additional costs for nights or weekends.
- Should you need any additional repairs, you will receive preferential pricing, for the entire year of your agreement.
- By paying a one-time per year fee, you will receive your preferred inspection for both the heating and / or cooling equipment for your home or business, one in the Spring, the other in the Fall months.
|One Time Heater Inspection|
$89 per unit
|Semi-Annual Air Conditioning & Heating System Maintenance Plan|
$196 for one system
|Annual Air Conditioning & Heating System Maintenance Plan
Includes: 1 trip for maintenance.
$156 for one system–best value – saves $22
One Time Air Conditioning inspection
- Temperatures and Pressures will be taken and recorded – An accurate record of your equipment’s vital data can indicate potential problems, which you can think take preventive action to correct. A record of this data is kept in our system for future reference, and may reduce unnecessary service calls.
- Relays, Contactors and Wiring will be inspected – Worn contactors and lose wire connections can lead to premature failure of motors and the compressor, leading to costly unneeded down time and replacement.
- Condenser Coil will be cleaned as required – Dirty condenser coils raise refrigerant pressure higher than needed, increasing your monthly utilities as well as contributing to a premature and costly compressor failure.
- Evaporator Coil will be inspected and cleaned (if accessible) as required – Dirty coils, at the normal rates of dirt accumulation, degrade unit efficiency by 5% each year.
- Refrigerant charge will be checked – A low or high refrigerant charge can easily go unnoticed increasing the operating cost of your cooling system. An improper refrigerant charge can cause the compressor to freeze up or shut down.
- Air Filters will be replaced at the customer’s option – A restricted air filter can cause your air conditioning unit to waste energy and will shorten the life of your compressor. We will replace any customer supplied filters and will provide filters if need be at an additional cost.
- Thermostat will be checked for proper operation – Improperly calibrated thermostats allow the unit to run longer than is necessary. Each degree your air conditioner operates below 78 degrees can add 5%-8% to the cost of cooling your home or business.
- Controls and Safeties will be inspected and tested – Controls and safeties which are not functioning properly can increase the cost of operation, can cause other components to fail, and could even lead to injury.
- Condensate Drain will be checked to assure it is open – Algae or other obstructions can plug a condensate drain, which can lead to expensive water damage in your home or business. Additionally, mold and mildew spores could form in the pan and distribute throughout the system.
$89 per unit
Call today or online to schedule your heater tune-up or annual heating system maintenance